Thursday, May 14, 2009

My spring flowers!


I love this Japanese Maple it reminds me of the one my parents planted when I was born. and these stones we got from Nantasket Beach in Hull,MA where I spent my summers as a kid.

This plant is called Bleeding Heart which has the prettiest little heart shaped flowers. The plant to the right is Bee Balm, it has the coolest red flowers which attract Humming birds all summer.


This Rhododendron is the lightest pink, I love it and I don't know what this plant on the right is called, but I love the red leaves in the spring and fall!


My neighbors beautiful Pink Dogwood, I get to enjoy every spring. The yellow flowers are called Lions mane.


And last some pretty Purple Phlox and the purple annuals we will add to spice up our flower boxes and beds this year.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm glad you have a blog. I will follow...keep posting!

    ReplyDelete