Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Allison's Baptism!

Here is my beautiful eight year old!
Allison Kate June 5th, 2009



Kent and Allison
are so excited
for the big moment!



















Any minute now!











Here she is
the cleanest member
of our Branch!
Off to get the
Holy Ghost!



We had such a nice day! Grandpa said the opening prayer, Auntie SharaLyn gave the talk on Baptism and I talked about the Holy Ghost. Then Kent Baptised Allison and confirmed her a member of the church. Grandpa, Uncle Evan, Uncle Jim, President Allen and Brother Byerly stood in the circle. We are so Proud of our AlliKate! I would just like to add my testimony that I know the church is true and that Jesus Christ is our Savior, as we live the gospel and keep the commandments Heavenly Father blesses us. We can be together forever as families!

No comments:

Post a Comment