Monday, June 8, 2009

State Fair Project

Fourth grade is the year of states. Students spend the year studing facts about each region from the state bird to the exact location of the each capital star on the map. They finish the year with a State Fair. Here is Megan celebrating a year of hard work. Her project was on Vacation Land, Maine!


Here are Megan and her friend Hailee,
cutie pies!
Hailee did her project on the home of the
potato
she brought potato salad as her food to try!









Way to go Idaho!














Here's Megan's new friend Natasha Showing off the Beautiful Bay State, Massachusetts!
and last but not least Alex chose the Grand Canyon State!
Sunny Arizona

I love how school makes me more well rounded as I learn so much helping my children study, even if I complain about all the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment