Monday, August 31, 2009

Pie is ten!

Here she is our birthday girl having her birthday doughnuts!


Christopher, AlliKate and Joe were more then happy to help her eat them!



Not till she picked her favorite two first though!


I love this Megpie!
I can't believe she has been with us for a decade now! when she was little I would tell people how I would have ten babies if they were just like her! Today I would say the same! When we looked through her baby book We remembered some of the funny things she's done. When she was little and you would call her to do some thing she would simply reply, "I too busy!" and when speaking of the important men in her life like Daddy, Grandpa and Uncle Matt she would say, "I luff him!" but my most favorite memory is the Christmas we gave her the toy vacuum, we thought she would love, instead when she opened it she exclaimed, "That's a mommy present!" and promptly began to cry! We all laugh and laugh over that one! The time has gone by so quick. So all I have to say is,
"That Megan, I luff her!"
Happy tenth Birthday Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment